Saturday, May 11, 2013

Not to Brag, Or Anything, But....

Today's blogging challenge is to "Sell yourself in 10 words or less." Oh boy.  I have lots to say (always), so picking 10 little words without sounding like I'm my number one fan will be tough... How about I use pictures to help, since they're worth a thousand words? (We won't consider it cheating!)
Enthusiastic 


Image 
Know any other college students this excited about their first day of school? (Okay, yeah, it was my freshman year...)


Sassy
Image 
Sassy "tacky prom" dress? Check. Sassy pose? Check. Sassy personality? Pshhh, check.


Empathetic

Image Okay, you got me, this picture has nothing to do with empathy... But it does show that I can awkwardly try to comfort people after a loss with Krispy Kreme donuts?

Fierce 



Image 
Grr!!!


Passionate about life in general

Image Laughing so hard, my face is bright red (or I'm just sunburnt at the beach)!


Genuine
Image 
Thankfully, I don't spend much time trying to be cool, or anything other than the girl I am, because I'm pretty aware that I would fail miserably. Yay for being a nerdy Harry Potter fanatic!

As a long-winded person, that was pretty tough, but those six traits (and 10 words) can explain a lot about me, including my strengths and weaknesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment