Monday, June 17, 2013

Why I Love This Summer (So Far)


1. I got to see my brother, Corey, graduate! 


Image


Image
He did it!


2. I helped my family prepare for Corey's awesome graduation party! My mom worked so hard making food for this party, and she, my dad, and my extended family worked so hard at setting up and cleaning up before and after the party. Corey had the party with his friend, Peter, and his mom put together some decorations for the party. It was a blast getting to see my family and close family friends all in one place! Especially in a place with yummy food and lots of Clemson decorations (Corey and Peter will be Clemson roomies next year)!

Image


Image
Image

Image



3. I've celebrated Mother's Day, Father's Day, and a big birthday for my mom (somebody else is over-the-hill....!).

Image 
Can you believe these people are both 50?!?! Because I sure can't! People say I look a lot like my mom, but I can only hope I still do when I'm her age!

4. I've got a pretty sweet summer gig! I'm nannying two precious ten year old girls (twins!), and we are having lots of fun so far! My only challenge: prying their eyes away from the TV and their hands away from their parents' laptops.... Thankfully, there's just enough sass and bossiness in me to keep them in line when necessary ;)

Image 
The girls are cute, but are they silly cousin cute? Sadly for them, I don't think that's possible. Jamison, Brady, John, and I have fun in the "photo booth" at Corey's grad party!

5. I've still got two more months left and a lot to look forward to during those two months, like a trip to Michigan, a trip to Savannah, and more quality time with my favorites!
Image
A trip to Michigan in August means I get to see the world's cutest baby again soon- I miss Charlotte's darling, rosy, little cheeks already!

Image 
A trip to Savannah means quality time with this goofball (okay, you caught me, I'm the goofball)!


No comments:

Post a Comment