Sunday, December 8, 2013

A "Ruff" Week

I try not to buy into the finals week hype. Let's face it: if you stay on top of things throughout the semester and learn things when you're supposed to learn them, you really don't need to pull an all-nighter in the library. However, I realize that is all easier said than done when you have a lot going on. 

I'm pretty lucky, because I only have three exams, plus a paper and a "take-home" exam (but one portion of the take-home exam is an essay with outside sources needed.... uncool.), and in 24 hours, I'll already have two of my three finals knocked out! 

Even though I normally stay pretty chill about finals, I still wound up feeling like this earlier: 

Isn't this just the cutest little puppy you ever did see?!

Now, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm more of a "people-person" than an "animal-person," but for some reason, procrastinating studying (my least favorite school-related activity) brings out the dog-lova in me. 

BuzzFeed had an article about the cutest dogs of the year, and these puppies pretty much melted my heart. If you have a few minutes (and a soul), I would watch these precious videos.


Ever since Darci started posting pictures of her new French bulldog, I've been a wee bit obsessed.... This video of a Frenchie, Olive, climbing up the stairs is just too much.

I've decided that baby Huskies have the cutest little howls in the world! 

Not sure I would want a new doggy right after putting down an older one, but this man obviously knows her girlfriend very well when he surprises and cheers her up with my favorite: a wittle pug! Her sweet reaction is priceless! 

If you're worried that I haven't been doing a single thing to prepare for finals, fear not. My final paper is turned in for one class, I've completed most of my take-home exam (still haven't started the lame-o paper portion of it... ugh.), and I've made a study guide for one of my finals tomorrow... As for the other one, let's just say I'm thankful I have some time in between my two exams tomorrow! 

Only three more days, and I'll get to cuddle with my favorite doggy: Bess! 


Bessie Lou is the cutest in the land! Love my family's "Wonderdog."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment