Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Popping in with Popular Pins

Hello, strangers!

When I realized it'd been eleven days since my last post, I was disappointed in myself. I think that's about how long I've been in a real funk. Tired, discouraged, blah blah blah... I was talking to a friend earlier, and I was glad to hear I wasn't alone- I think it's just that time of year when everyone is itching for a break! Thankfully, Spring Break is right around the corner! 

Before break, I have lots to do, so I'm not going to do too heavy of a post- just a few of my most recent popular pins on Pinterest! Now, I feel like I should define "popular" since some people may have different definitions. We're going to go with 50 or more re-pins today. Here are a few recent favorites: 

I think I originally saw this dress on one of Mary's post and I just loved it- so did my friends!


Only Vineyard Vines could make "Whalies" this adorable! (Get it, wellies plus the signature whales?! Heehee!)

 
Lots of friends and followers were hoping the same thing when they repinned this pretty print!

How fun is this simplistic watch?! I'm a sucker for bows, which made this Asos watch right up my alley! 

Although I pinned this a while ago, it's been getting a lot of love lately- can't same I blame people, because the cropped look is super hot right now (much to my tummy's chagrin!). Plus, ya can't go wrong with scallops. 


Last but not least, these precious C. Wonder flats. I knew these were amazing when I saw them, but I didn't know hundreds of others would think so too! I was pretty excited to see Southern Living even jumped on board and featured them in their latest issue, along with some other things I'd already pinned- guess my fantasy closet (AKA Pinterest) is on trend this season!

Anything you've pinned lately that's gotten a lot of love? Is it sad that I get excited to see a pin is popular? Just kidding, don't answer that... We both already know the answer. I hope everyone is having a lovely week- can't wait to come back with a Five on Friday in just a few days! 


 photo blogsigpng_zpscb1d9054.png

9 comments:

  1. I dont know if I have actually ever had a "popular" pin on Pinterest! But I love everything you posted. I have been dying over those flats for months and need them in my life! I hope you enjoy Spring Break! Mine isnt for a whole month! Talk about being stressed out!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is so adorable! It would be perfect for some bridal showers coming up!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more about the "funk," I think it's this time in the school year that makes everyone a little grumpy! Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those shoes! I need them in my closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously loving those bee loafers & the "whalie" boots from Vineyard Vines! :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get what you mean about a "funk." I've been in once myself for the last week. But I'm glad you're back!

    I've also pinned that dress and those flats. Both are so pretty!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tagged you in a tag that will go live tomorrow! (I am on vacation!) So check it out! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the "I hope you feel beautiful today" pin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress, looks perfect for warmer weather. My favorite of these is the I hope you feel beautiful today quote, such a great reminder! I hope you're feeling better and outta your funk!

    ReplyDelete