Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SOS: Exam Week Struggles

Y'all. This week has been the week from you know where. And I don't mean because I've been hobbling around in a boot all week. I mean because it's exam week so obviously my computer decided to die for real. It happened last Thursday, about 5 minutes into writing my Five on Friday. Thank goodness for my iPhone, which helped me write the rest of that post! Sadly, there's only so much blogging I can do on my phone without wanting to pull out my hair, which explains my absence in the bloggy world. I really miss reading and commenting on all my favorite blogs! 
Since I was going through blog withdrawals, I begged my little brother to lend me his iPad. I'm glad he obliged, because I don't know how much longer I could bare exam week without a good distraction! 
In case you haven't noticed, I'm being a tad bit dramatic... Upon reflection, this week could have been wayyyy worse. I saw the computer crash coming, so I saved important papers and documents I knew I'd need to turn in or study to my Google Drive. It's been such a life (or at least GPA) saver! Tomorrow is my only scary exam, and then it's SUMMER! I can hardly believe it! Expect a very enthusiastic Five on Friday in a couple days! Yay! Hope everyone else is surviving their crazy busy lives! 
I leave you with old-school JT because I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to pun it up on the blog.

 photo blogsigpng_zpscb1d9054.png

4 comments:

  1. Hope you aced your exams!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your exams went well! That JT meme is one of my favorites!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you did great on your exams!! And that JT pic cracks me up every time!! :)

    ReplyDelete