Monday, August 11, 2014

One Month Check-in

Hi, friends! I know, I know... I said a while ago I was going to get back in the swing of blogging. I had the best intentions, too! However, this past month has been a bit jam-packed with fun, and I've been the best kind of busy. More specifically, I've been the "newly engaged" kind of busy, and I adore it. I've been trying to get as much "planning" done as possible before school starts next week (say it ain't so!), which means if I've been on the computer, it's been to look up flowers and tablescapes and letterpress vs. thermography. I have always had a passion for all things wedding, so this extreme-planning has been a blast, but I've missed the blogging community!

Still just as happy as I was our engagement weekend! 

I think John's and my one month engagement-versary (because that's a thing, right?) is the right time for me to get back into blogging. Now that I've really used this time to soak in being engaged to my fiancĂ© for exactly one month, I can share all this joy with y'all! In order to catch you up on planning and life in general, I'm going to post each day this week, sharing bits and pieces of what I've planned so far. Here's to a fun week of posts! 

 photo blogsigpng_zpscb1d9054.png

5 comments:

  1. This must be such an exciting time for you :) Utilizing those pinterest boards! Good luck with all of the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...can't wait! (And can't wait to see you soon!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you've planned already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Welcome back! I am just getting back into the swing of things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww it's nice to see you back! Summer in general is so busy, and being recently engaged must bring about even MORE things to be busy with!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete